Space Rogues Coast to Coast
Batu "Dumpling" Holt
Most recent spawn of Aetta and Talon, Archmilitant
- Do they have a nickname?
“Dumpling” Though he managed to lose his childhood weight, the nickname seems to have been more difficult to shake.
- How old are they?
24 Terran standard years old
- What do they look like? (Hair, eyes, build, skin, etc)
Gifted with the Gunner build, accentuated with Holt features. Managed to avoid the RBF of his grandfather and mother, and instead has the seemingly permanent grin of his father.
- What do they typically wear?
Eternally grease stained, loose fitting flack and drop vest. And pouches. Pouches everywhere. Mostly filled with snacks, but a few have tools too.
- Do they have any distinguishing features?
If he would put down his dataslate for a throne damned second, you might get a look at his face to find one.
- How would they describe themselves?
Ever the student and always looking to get his hands dirty, but if you would just step aside for a second he could probably show you how it’s done.
- How would they describe their history?
A happy if sheltered childhood that was cut short because he got too curious.
- Does your character have friends or family? If so, who and where? Who were they closest to?
He is a Gunner, so he never lacked in family or friends, until his “introduction” to Pepin. Now, his only friend and family member left is Zeke.
- Where was your character born? Where have they lived since?
Batu was born and raised on Tarrick’s purpose built inquisitorial daycare.
- Do they have a secret?
Batu would love to have a secret, but he just can’t seem to keep one.
- What is their most important possession?
A glass eye, given to him by his grandfather, Holt.
- What do they want to attain?
He wants to find his way back to his family.
- Have they ever been in love?
Not yet, and given the make-up of crew that now surrounds him, probably not for a while yet.
- What do they hate most?
Wasted human potential, especially those that actively work against each other.
- What’re they afraid of most?
His friends and family perishing in his absence. Doubly so if it’s something he could have prevented.
- Are they devout followers of the creed?
He tries, but tends to get lost when something more interesting crosses his path.
- Do they have a favorite weapon? Why is it their favorite?
His .44 hand cannon. Big, heavy, loud, and a classic piece of metal.
- What has been the biggest loss they’ve experienced?
Being taken from his family without saying anything to them.
- Favorite / Least favorite foods?
Edible? Won’t kill you? Favourite.
- What kinds of things do they never leave home without?
His data slate and multitool. Never know when you might need to fix your data slate.
- What do they do in their free time?
Fly in the sim if there is one, or tinker with odds and ends to make working bits.
- What’s one memory that’s stuck with them?
The look on Talon’s face and the blood seeping through his fingers when he left, promising to return.