Space Rogues Coast to Coast
Boogeyman, Crime Lord
The phrase ‘crime lord’ fails to give justice to this manipulator of shadows and fate. The strands of the Web (his criminal network) stretch across the sector, and Mr Webs is the fat bloated spider plucking the strings from the centre.
The true scale of Mr Webs activity is extremely hard to judge. Many unaffiliated criminal groups will claim association or connection with Mr Webs in order to borrow the fear his name produces. In many criminal underworlds, Mr Webs is a mythical creature or minor deity of dark thoughts and actions.
- Do they have a nickname?
-The Spider, The Weaver, Long Legs
- How old are they?
-Hard to say, some Arbite records suggest as old as 200 years or more.
- What do they look like? (Hair, eyes, build, skin, etc)
-Unknown, some say Mr Webs is a multi-limbed mutant, others say he is a pointy eared Xeno, and some think he is actually a fucking spider.
- What do they typically wear?
-Shadow and mystery.
- Do they have any distinguishing features?
-His followers occasionally use a perverted eagle sign with their hands, they spread their fingers wide making eight legs, and the thumbs are fangs.
- How would they describe themselves?
-Mr Webs is described as perfectly elusive, and always acting through pawns.
- How would they describe their history?
-Agents of Mr Webs have been caught in every form of illegal trade and act. Those seeking justice have unravelled outer portions of the criminal network, but have never gotten close to its beating heart.
- Does your character have friends or family? If so, who and where? Who were they closest to?
-A few favoured agents have been noted, but have almost always evaded capture or interrogation (suicide when required).
- Where was your character born? Where have they lived since?
-Spat from the warp, a hated creature to damned for hell.
- Do they have a secret?
-They are nothing but secrets.
- What is their most important possession?
- The Penumbra Embrace, an extremely ancient artifact said to predate the rise of humanity. Agents of Mr Web are suspected of assisting a Chaos Warlords assault upon an Imperial world. The assault failed due to the heroic actions of the defenders, but the Embrace was never recovered from the dead Warlords body.
- What do they want to attain?
-Many believe Mr Webs will not be satisfied till they have made the mortal realm a worse hell than the Warp itself!
- Have they ever been in love?
-Such a being can only love themselves.
- What do they hate most?
-Snitches, they get far worse than stiches….
- What’re they afraid of most?
-Legend has it Mr Webs has made terrible contracts with dark forces. He must continue his dark work to feed the thirst of his masters, fearing their hunger will turn to him if he fails.
- Are they devout followers of the creed?
-Would be a fool to follow the creed, the Emperor would never have his wretched soul.
- Do they have a favorite weapon? Why is it their favorite?
-Guile, nothing cuts deeper.
- What has been the biggest loss they’ve experienced?
-Once allied with a truly massive chaos cult, with cells found across a plethora of worlds and social strata. Before the cults 1,000 year old machinations climaxed, agents pursuing Mr Webs stumbled upon their designs.
- Favorite / Least favorite foods?
-Favourite: Innocence lost.
-Least Favourite: The taste of justice.
- What kinds of things do they never leave home without?
-An aura of obfuscation.
- What do they do in their free time?
-Dream the most beautiful nightmares.
- What’s one memory that’s stuck with them?
-Your weakest moment.