Space Rogues Coast to Coast
- Character building will be DH2 based , feel free to use the adjusted ruleset to the left or vanilla DH2, they should result in more-or-less equal builds. Assume you’ll be getting 2k extra xp to start out with.
- You can use any book, just let me know if you’re doing something wacky
- For fate and wounds, roll twice and take the higher (No one likes rolling a 1 for wounds)
- For divinations, pick the roll you made, or the option below/above.
- I give out lots of fate points, mostly for helping someone else do something cool, or doing something selfless. I’ll never give you more than four, so burn em often.
- I’m the kind of gm who wants to help you weave a cool story of your own design, and I tend to play the rules fast and loose. But tell me stuff, I won’t screw you over or try and stop you, but the more I know about what you’re plotting the more I can plot for the payoff
- Build two PCs! optional: make em kind of opposed or radical/puritan or whatnot. Impetus to work together and against each other/yourself.
Things to think about
- 2 PCs
- At least:
- 2 worlds
- 2 city or place (one on another player’s world)
- 3 NPCs of varying importance. (one in another player’s city/place)
- 2 plot items ( one in/on another player’s city/place/person)
++Optional : A minor Xeno species
Info on the NPC RT and his ship, to be adjusted/replaced when we get a chance to talk about it.
- Additional Resources